Sunday, August 25, 2013

WISH LIST

I guess everyone has a wardrobe item you wish you could wear. You know like those short sheath dresses if only you had the legs, or those cleavage revealing dresses, but oops....you are an A cup (and that's with a padded bra). Some even have nothing to do with your body parts (or lack thereof), it's just all in your mind. While some  are just inappropriate because of our weather, leather boots anyone?
My Wish list:- 
LEATHER BOOTS/JACKET: I love leather boots and jackets, or at least the thought of them. I think they are so cool and always a classic. My favourite ensemble is the long pencil skirt paired with boots. It's enough reason to move continents.







TRENCH COATS: I know!! To think I don't even like black and white movies (they always seem to be wearing trench coats, don't they? or am I just thinking of Casablanca?). I think there's something so sexy about trench coats though.
 
OSCAR (COUTURE) GOWNS: Come on, can you honestly say you've never dreamt about wearing one of these gowns? with Jimmy Choos?




JUMPSUITS: Okay this is all in my mind......jumpsuits for some reason just remind me of dungarees. I do admire them on other ladies and keep trying to sum up the courage to wear one, though I know I'll still feel like an escaped convict or an unemployed painter.

pics courtesy;
www.a-shopaholic.com
that1960chick.com
www.stylebistro.com
 www.posh24.com
www.homeyguide.com

2 comments:

  1. You don't wish for much do you? Lol.
    I've always loved leather boots. Had a few 'in my youth'. I guess professional restrictions make them an unlikely choice now. To be frank, anything leather does it for me.....I just love to put it against my nose and enjoy the characteristic scent......

    ReplyDelete